Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Yngwie Malmsteen - The Seventh Sign - 1994


The Seventh Sign

Malmsteen's seventh album is coming off the disappointing and tedious Fire and Ice; the Swedish guitarist had nowhere to go but up. First, let me start with the obvious, the trademark Malmsteen solos are once again alive and well, in this aspect I got exactly what I was expecting. What surprised me here is his bass playing is much more in the forefront and is not just background noise; an example of this is "Pyramids of Cheops".

Track Listing:
  1. Never Die
  2. I Don't Know
  3. Meant to Be
  4. Forever One
  5. Hairtrigger
  6. Brothers (instrumental)
  7. The Seventh Sign
  8. Bad Blood
  9. Prisoner of Your Love
  10. Pyramid of Cheops
  11. Crash and Burn
  12. Sorrow (instrumental)
  13. Angel in Heat (bonus track)

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment